Make your life simpler—get ahead by preparing your air conditioner now before hotter temperatures arrive. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its peak efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Cool Power LLC expert each year. This is important to keep your unit working for the future. The technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to scheduling your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your AC, which can cut off airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the cold season, don’t forget to uncover it. You can harm your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in serious repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Cool Power LLC service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is running at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Cool Power LLC team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.