As springtime rolls around, you could be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Ronkonkoma? Especially if your AC unit is recently installed or was cooling well last season.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never expect to request any service for it, such as changing the oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s a machine that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can end up with leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your system inspected seasonally by a Cool Power LLC professional can help find small issues before they turn into large meltdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a professional to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that build up inside your unit can force it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can lead to increased energy needs—and a higher utility bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it work for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy costs and over the years, because you won’t have to buy new equipment as soon.
- It helps locate minor issues before they turn into large, expensive issues. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely look at components and carry out a set of cooling performance checks. These detailed measures often allow us to find problems before they turn into big issues that cause an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver trouble-free operation throughout the summer. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is ready to give worry-free air. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this tune-up, your equipment is at risk for early failure and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC service should have an inspection and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the following areas and components:
- Total system condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Now with Cool Power LLC
Today is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Cool Power LLC pros a shout at 631-246-4029 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your home, make sure to look at our special offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.