When it’s chilly in Ronkonkoma you need your furnace to keep you cozy. If it’s been a while since your system had maintenance, you might have a furnace repair appointment in your future. Even if your system appears to be operating well, you probably need to clean or replace your air filter. An old air filter can block air flow, impact your furnace’s efficiency and affect the limit switch that controls furnace operation.
There are quite a few reasons you might require a furnace repair. The sooner you can call for a furnace repair, the better. If you notice any of the following symptoms, call in an expert, like Cool Power LLC .
1. Your furnace is noisy. You could have a problem if your furnace has begun running loudly or making noises you’re not used to hearing.
2. Your blower isn’t operating properly. Is it running enough? Is it running endlessly? Does the air flow seem less powerful? You may have a problem with your air filter or furnace blower.
3. Your home isn’t heating up enough. Have you raised the temperature again and again but don’t feel like the temperature is what it should be? This could suggest a few particular problems. It could be an issue with your thermostat. It may be a problem with your gas source or pilot light. It could even be that your furnace isn’t big enough for your space.
4. Your monthly bill keeps increasing. Your usage is steady but your bill keeps climbing. This could signal several different problems. Your HVAC expert will help find out what’s going wrong.
5. You smell gas. This is serious. If you smell gas, stop your furnace immediately and shut off its gas supply. Keep lights off and don’t use matches until your HVAC expert or your gas company has a chance to inspect it.
6. You find water collecting around your furnace. This is generally a clogged condensation line. It might demand both plumbing and HVAC experts to fix.
You’ll know when you have to schedule furnace repair now that you’re familiar with these common symptoms. The team at Cool Power LLC will be there when you need us. Call us at [[phonenumber]] or use our online scheduler to make an appointment.