During the colder Ronkonkoma months, your furnace is your best friend—except for when your system breaks down and becomes your worst enemy. Hopefully, this won’t happen to you, keeping you and your furnace on friendly terms. However, if it happens, a simple call to Cool Power LLC will help bring warm and comfort back into your house in no time. We’ve got a few signs you should watch for to help you establish if you’re in need a furnace repair—hopefully before you’re in an emergency repair situation. Call Cool Power LLC right away if you notice any of these issues:
- You smell gas. Shut down your furnace immediately and shut off its gas supply if you smell gas. Don’t light a match or anything else that produces a flame and don’t turn on your lights until your furnace can be inspected by a qualified technician or your gas company.
- Your home is too chilly. If you’re constantly turning up the thermostat, yet you remain cold, a furnace repair may be in order. While this could be a symptom of a problem with your thermostat, it might also mean your furnace is not big enough for your home.
- Your furnace is noisy. If you notice a change in the sounds coming from your furnace and it’s not the typical noise, it’s probably a good idea to arrange a repair.
- Your utility bill is climbing without increased usage. If you’re operating your furnace as you usually do but recognize an increase in your energy bill, there are a variety of different problems you could be experiencing. Your expert from Cool Power LLC can identify what the problem is.
- Your blower isn’t working correctly. If your blower isn’t running enough or, on the other hand, is running constantly, you could have a problem. It could be a something as minimal as an air filter problem or something as large as a motor problem. We’ll help you find out what the problem is.
Now that you know how to tell when you need a furnace repair, call us and we’ll be there to help. If your furnace is running fine, keep it that way with a preventive maintenance visit. Just call Cool Power LLC at 631-246-4029 or schedule an appointment with us online.