Don’t start your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Cool Power LLC expert. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but routine air conditioner maintenance can help your system run well, keeping you comfortable and cool throughout the summer. These regular checks do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner running as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be maintained, just like any other investment, to check that you are getting full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Ronkonkoma are the worst time for an air conditioner to fail. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or maintenance in the middle of the season. Our technicians can look for warnings and pinpoint problems for your air conditioner and notify you long before any issues occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its best, you could notice a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be working properly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Technicians will always look at these levels during an air conditioner service and alter things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the sanitation of your filters will always be checked during a tune-up. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also make the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our pros will search so that no dust or other particles have gathered on the outside or interior coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will ensure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our pros at Cool Power LLC in Ronkonkoma offer top-notch and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 631-246-4029.