There’s no getting around the changing weather in Ronkonkoma, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners only associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees can help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Cool Power LLC pro stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few basic ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures drop in Ronkonkoma. Whether you’re calling to arrange annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the pros at Cool Power LLC a call at 631-246-4029 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.